Price: Mid Price
Running Time 41:48 min.
As for stylistic definition T.E.F. prefers to use its own - MODERNIZED BLACK METAL.
Modernized Black Metal is a change of classical themes, conceptions and sound of Black Metal. It's a musical platform consisting of dominating part of pure B.M. with micro & macro sprincles in the bulk of Industrial, Ambient, Noise and their products. Music is soaked with the spirit of futurism. Urbanism, the cosmos, pain, paranoia... that is the meaning of M.B.M. by eyes of T.E.F.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
Consumer ads to run in: M-Magazine, Dark City & many more. Hundreds of fanzines & magazines will also be included in the advertising and reviewing attack. Tons of Flyers spreading around the World! Promotional copies are available upon request. An extensive internet marketing campaign will be put into action including mp3 downloads and a huge push at http://morehate.metal4.com
· Name: THERM.EYE.FLAME. What does T.E.F. mean: THERM.EYE.FLAME is ENERGETIC FLAME OF HATE. A man loves and hates by eyes and the word EYE in this title means hate. The word combination EYE.FLAME in title means FLAME OF HATE, and THERM stands for ENERGY.
· THERM. EYE. FLAME is a very odd Russian band. Art. who created this project played also in a death metal band from Sochi - Dr.FAUST.
· Music, Concept, Lyrics, All Arrangements made By Art. Flash. Instruments was recorded At Southern Storm Studio. Vocal Parts Recorded At Medusa Records. Mastered At Medusa Records!
· One of the best underground BLACK METAL albums we'd heard in a while. The cold aggression as this is still grim stuff in the style of DARKTHRONE, KHOLD etc. although some intelligent song writing reminds of later SATYRICON. The songs are well written and performed superbly and the production is strong and well balanced. All in all, this is highly recommended to BLACK METAL fans!
01. OUTLET OF A NEW DAY
02. SOJOURN IN...
03. SIXTEEN LEVELS WHIP CORD
04. ORGANISM OF TWO FORMS
05. GATES OF THE SILENT WATERS RAVAGE
06. METEOR STREAMS
08. AFTER DAMPING THE SUN
Web page: www.tefsector.net
e - mail:email@example.com